We offer useful products for everday life
- Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the machine at that time.
- Have your ATM card ready and in your hand as you approach the ATM.
- Keep your account information confidential; always take your receipts with you.
- If you are using a drive-up ATM, be sure passenger windows are rolled up and all doors are locked. If you leave your car and walk to the ATM, lock your car.
Special Precautions for using an ATM at night:
- Park close to the ATM in a well-lighted area.
- Take another person with you, if at all possible
- If the lights at the ATM are not working, don’t use it.
- If shrubbery has overgrown or a tree blocks your view, select another ATM and notify the bank.
These tips are meant to make you aware that although rare, ATM crime can happen. Preventing such a crime must be a cooperative effort between you and your bank.
Please contact the security officer Jennifer Folsom at 903-645-2251 ext. 220 to report any ATM questions or concerns.
Benefits from our online banking accounts:
- Internet access 24/7
- Money transfers between eligible accounts
- Online bill pay service
- Payments scheduling up to a year in advance
- Viewable images of processed checks
- Online versions of your checking and savings account statements
When: October 2 - 4, 2014
Where: Daingerfield City Park
Start practicing for the Chili Cook-Off, Needlework, Canning and Baking Contest for the County Fair. There will be a Car and Truck show, Golf Tournament, 5K Run\Walk, Poker Run\Car Rally, Dog show and Hula Hoop Contest. There are so many contests to come out and enjoy, lots of booths to see and food to eat.
Come out and enjoy the festival with the employees at THNB.