We offer useful products for everday life
- Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the machine at that time.
- Have your ATM card ready and in your hand as you approach the ATM.
- Keep your account information confidential; always take your receipts with you.
- If you are using a drive-up ATM, be sure passenger windows are rolled up and all doors are locked. If you leave your car and walk to the ATM, lock your car.
Special Precautions for using an ATM at night:
- Park close to the ATM in a well-lighted area.
- Take another person with you, if at all possible
- If the lights at the ATM are not working, don't use it.
- If shrubbery has overgrown or a tree blocks your view, select another ATM and notify the bank.
These tips are meant to make you aware that although rare, ATM crime can happen. Preventing such a crime must be a cooperative effort between you and your bank.
Please contact the security officer Jennifer Folsom at 903-645-2251 ext. 220 to report any ATM questions or concerns.
Benefits from our online banking accounts:
- Internet access 24/7
- Money transfers between eligible accounts
- Online bill pay service
- Payments scheduling up to a year in advance
- Viewable images of processed checks
- Online versions of your checking and savings account statements
Omaha Fall Fest & Chili Cook-off
October 24 - 25, 2014
Mark your calendars for the Annual Fall Fest & Chili Cook-off in beautiful Downtown Omaha! The Texas Heritage Chili Cook-off is always a crowd pleaser! The Omaha Fall Fest Country Fair will have lots of exciting attractions from the Halloween Hustle 5K and Youth .5K Run, & "Strolling through the park" skit located on the Texas Heritage National Bank gazebo. The Antique tractor Show, Vendor and Food Booths and much more! Come out and support your community.
World Champion Hopkins County Stew Contest
October 25, 2014
All-you-can-eat Stew only $5. Service begins at 10:45 but come early to visit all of the 150+ Stew Sites! Texas Heritage National Bank will be at Stew Site #7
Ore City Fall Fest
Ore City Pole Barn & Community Center
October 25, 4:30pm - 8:00pm
Bounce Houses, Cake Walk, Food Concessions, Game Booths, Face Painting, Magic & More!
.25 cents a ticket every ticket wins a prize.